Designed for the construction of a 3D model of the pipeline system and the implementation of standard calculations for elastic strength (static analysis, vibration and seismic resistance), as well as for the analysis of coupled acoustic-mechanical vibrations of piping systems.
The main features of the complex are:
accuracy and speed of calculation based on analytical decisions;
taking into account the real compliances of bends and pipe joints;
a large library of pipelines;
taking into account non-linearity of supports;
taking into account all the main loads and influences affecting the pipeline system (temperature, weight, internal pressure, supports, including nonlinear friction, concentrated effort, inertial forces);
there is a possibility of loading of the pipeline system by displasement, both at static, and in dynamic calculations. This greatly simplifies the use of the complex when analyzing diagnostic data and makes it more flexible;
for dynamic and static calculations, the same scheme is used that provides continuity of results in the transition from dynamics to statics and allows using the same model for both types of calculation;
calculation of the stress strain state of the pipeline under conditions of hydraulic shock due to coupled acoustomechanical oscillations, at which the displacement of the coolant and the pipeline affect each other;
the possibility of loading the elements of the pipeline system by distributed forces and moments, which allows for taking into account specific loading conditions (for example, temperature stratification - of coolant stratification along the height of the section).
The construction of the calculation scheme is carried out by arranging the arrangement of typical elements of the pipeline system in space, which are divided into three main groups: tube elements, supports, concentrated efforts.
The calculation module for static loading is based on the known method of initial parameters. The essence of the method is to split the structure into sections, within which there is no central forces, and distributed loads operate along the entire plot. For such a part an equation is written between displacements and generalized efforts at the end and at the beginning of each part for known external applied forces.
The settlement complex allows you to take into account such specific loads as:
stratification - bundle of coolant flow on horizontal sections, causing additional stresses in the pipeline. It is possible for any pipe element (straight pipe, knee, tees) to set the value of the temperature difference in height of the cross-section;
frictional forces in the supports of steam generators, which arise as a result of possible jamming of roller supports. To calculate the values and directions of the friction forces, a friction bearing support has been developed, in which a corresponding iterative algorithm is implemented.
In the calculation code for dynamical analysis, the method of dynamic stiffness is used.
The essence of the method is that the values of the variables at the end of a homogeneous region can be written through the matrices of the transition, which depend on the characteristics of the cross-sectional stiffness, because of the values of variables at the beginning of the pipe section. In conjunction with the method of running (the successive product n matrices of the transition gives the connection of variables at the beginning of the first pipe segment with variables at the end of the n-th pipe segment), which sharply reduces the dimension of the solved problem. The method allows to effectively solve complex rod systems.
The second advantage of the method is that for each segment an exact analitical solution is used and at any finite divides the system on the parts it is possible to accurately determine any large number of characteristic forms and numbers of oscillations.
Features of 3D Pipemaster:
- calculation of static and dynamic stress-strain state of airal pipelines and complex systems at static and dynamic load;
- saving information about the model entirely or about the separate pipeline in particular in the database;
- construction of the spatial and informational model of the pipeline system in automatic and manual mode;
- automatic analysis of loads in the pipeline system;
- visualization of the stressed state of the pipeline;
- visualization of the geometry of the pipeline obtained as a result of the load;
- taking into account non-linear characteristics of soils.
New features of 3D Pipemaster:
- export models from other CAD systems;
- calculation of the strength factor in the pipelines and pipe bends in accordance with the national Standard;
- calculation of durability of pipelines with defects;
- unique (in Ukraine and in the world) methods of calculation of cable systems;
- processing of the cloud of points obtained according to the laser scan;
- construction of the model for points clouds or according to topoeodesis and further calculation of local and global stress state;
- restoration of the pipeline profile along the depth
- new elements (geometrically nonlinear pipelines, supports with friction and separation);
- calculation of pipelines on durability and stability when during the passage of the internal piston;
- calculation of the pipeline at seismic loading.
Advantages of 3D Pipemaster to competitors:
- high speed and accuracy of calculations due to analytical methods of calculation;
- a large library of elements;
- taking into account non-linear supports and soil characteristics;
- visualization of stress state;
- visualization of the geometry of the pipeline obtained as a result of the VAT;
- nonlinear geometry;
- user-friendly interface;
- client-server architecture for greater computational speed and flexibility;